1. Assistance to the development of thermal power plant projects
We help you design your thermal power projects in Africa.
Our Thermal Engineering acts as project manager to support you, from feasibility studies up to the signature of the EPC contract.
- A-to-Z design of thermal power plants across the world
- Expertise in all existing energies and technologies on the market
- Execution of sound feasibility studies
- Control over cost, deadlines and regulatory issues
- Contractual formalization of your project: management of RFQs, finalization of EPC contracts
2. Supervision of construction and commissioning in Africa.
We provide support through building and commissioning phases of your thermal power plants.
Our Thermal Engineering provides customized support throughout the building and commissioning phases of your thermal power plant projects.
- Supervision of your plant construction sites, from management of the principal contract up to monitoring during the warranty period
- Management of all technical, scheduling and regulatory aspects throughout the project phases
- Supervision of final acceptance and commissioning of facilities
3. Operation and maintenance of existing thermal power plants
We manage the operation and maintenance of your thermal power plants in Africa.
Our Thermal Engineering manages the operation and maintenance of your power assets, focusing on efficiency and compliance with high industrial quality and safety standards.
- Operational preparations prior to industrial commissioning (training, contracts, internal management systems, organization and administrative management of the site)
- Implementation of the right organization to operate your facilities and ensure their efficiency
- Cost control and daily risk management
- Lifespan extension of your assets
Our Thermal Engineering also provides up to the entire package of operation and maintenance services under O&M contracts.
We provide services to support decommissioning and dismantling of your thermal power plants.
Our Thermal Engineering provides support services for deconstruction projects, from the design phase up to waste recovery and reuse, backed by multidisciplinary staff and over 15 years of experience.
- Status assessments of the facilities to be decommissioned:
- Waste diagnosis, asbestos expert appraisal, safety, structures
- Asbestos removal and dismantling of blocks, stacks, etc.
- Supervision of site dismantling operations, technical and contractual management